Putting Christian content in the hands and hearts of children and families.
You are invited to join us at our next event
Our next Sydney event is with the Greater Sydney Conference Health Ministries team at the MindBodySpirit Festival at Darling Harbour from 12-15 October. Would you like to team up with us?
- Thurs 12 October, 10am to 7pm
- Friday 13 October, 10am to 7pm
- Sabbath 14 October, 2-5pm giveaways
- Sunday 15 October, 10am to 7pm
Email email@example.com to find out more or use the contact us button below.
Other Pop-Up Bookstores we do
Pop Up Bookstores are available in Australia and New Zealand
What is involved?
- Arrange for the display and retail of topical health and Christian books wherever large groups of people are, such as schools, conventions, churches, shopping centres, markets etc
- Design the theme of the books displayed according to the event
- Work with the local leader or a senior LE to receive training and support getting started
- Follow up on interests – build friendships
- Provide an online report of your success stories to inspire the church and others
- Utilize the online LE Resource hub for self-help training resources
- Flexible hours
- You are required to purchase a starter kit. You have the choice between a basic starter kit or the full kit.
- You receive a margin on resources sold
- Products include over 200 books and media
Pop Up Bookstores are ideal for people who:
- Have a keen interest for health and spirituality
- Part-time workers, retirees, parents who have school-aged children and do not have full-time work
- Business owners, shift-workers or professionals who can be flexible in their current job and want to contribute their time to reaching out people
- Desire to step out of their comfort zone and grow their faith in Jesus
- Desire a fun, vibrant and caring way to connect your community with Christian literature and help you to live well in an uncertain world.
- Like to make new friends, build relationships
- Desire to share Jesus in a community
How you can be a vital connection in a person’s life
A Pop Up Bookstore facilitator provides:
- The convenience of resources that come to people in the school, their community or organisation
- The support for growing families with resources on lifestyle choices, relationships and character building, and Christian resources.
- The means of connecting them with Jesus and His church.