Sharing book for September 2021
Improve the health of your community.
- A full-colour mini-cookbook for sharing good health.
- An introduction to the award-winning Food As Medicine cookbook by Dr Sue Radd.
- 64-page magazine-style booklet with a heavier cover for cost-effective sharing.
- Introductory nutritional information and guidelines for cooking for best health.
- 12 simple health-promoting recipes selected from Food As Medicine with full-colour photos of each recipe.
- Special offer and discount code for purchasing the full Food As Medicine cookbook, which will provide the opportunity to offer additional invitations to those who order.
- Health course offer.
Ten ways to share this book in your community:
- Simply give it to friends, family, neighbours and other community members.
- Share copies with health leaders in your community.
- Leave copies in community places, particularly health settings, with permission.
- Send copies to people who have attended health programs your church has run.
- Plan a cooking demonstration or series using the simple recipes in the booklet.
- Have copies available for visitors at any church event
- Offer of free giveaway on church and local church websites.
- Gifts for community members on your contact list.
- Give a free copy to all families at your local Adventist school.
- Share in usual literature-sharing channels: literature stands, letterboxing and doorknocking.
A Taste of Food As Medicine is planned to be available in September.
Pre-orders for this book have now closed.